EMAIL US for the availability of M/Y Donia
Northern Red Sea Liveaboard Diving Yachts
- King Snefro 3
- King Snefro 5 & 6
- Sea Queen
M/Y Donia is available for small groups as well as full charter. M/Y Donia is specially equipped for disabled divers.
- Accommodation on-board with full-board meals, snacks, and all non-alcoholic beverages.
- Unlimited diving (including all night dives and wreck dives), bottles (12 L), lead & belt, professional guide, and airport/port transfers.
- All port & harbor fees, and fuel surcharges.
- Equipped with a lift to take wheelchairs from deck to deck and a lift on the dive platform. - see photos below.
- Flights and Egyptian Visa. (The Egyptian Visa is required for all safaris, which you can get on arrival at the airport.)
- Ras Mohamed National Park entrance fee (6 Euro)
- Equipment (20 € per day), lamp (7 € per day), Nitrox fills (10 € per day), and 15 L bottles (7 € per day).
- Alcoholic beverages on-board (bring your own from the duty free or purchase on-board).
|| 2004 |
| Length / Beam
|| 31 m / 7.7 m |
| Engine / Generator
|| 2 x 480 HP Mann, 10 cyl / 2 x Perkins 70 + 40 kw |
|| Radar, Sonar, GPS, Navigation System |
| Compressor / Tanks
|| 2 x Bauer Mariner 200 Lt/min, Nitrox |
|| Mobile, Radio Transmitter, VHF |
|| 1 X RIB|
||2 x Life Rafts (25 persons each), Life Jackets,|
Smoke Detector System, Oxygen, First Aid Kit
|| 7 Twin Cabins + 1 Single Cabin + 1 Triple Cabin all Ensuite with AC |
| Min. / Max. Pax
|| 6 / 18 |
|| 5 - 6 |